Here’s a sneak peek of our upcoming Supreme Finance wallet. The Supreme Finance wallet will be available for download through the Apple or Google Store in the upcoming Q1 around February or March. Not all the services will be available as of launch but will be released accordingly (check our roadmap through our website or whitepaper for more details here.)
Some of the features in our HYPE Wallet include:
1. Multi-Chain Integration — HYPE Wallet will start off supporting BTC, Litecoin, Tron, EOS and a few other altcoins but will support most ETH-based assets and continue to widen support for token ecosystems.
2. DeFi Lend/Borrow — Through HYPE Wallet, users will be able to access financial services and products like lending, borrowing, and staking globally by offering loans and fixed income products with some of the most competitive rates on the market through products offered by Celsius, AAVE, et al.
3. Inter-blockchain Escrow — We will offer an escrow service for decentralized project teams, institutions, and individuals alike. This will also allow for one escrow to function as a liquidity swap or sharing of liquidity across multiple blockchains.
4. Swapping -— An AMM on a bonded curve initially supporting only ERC20 Tokens but will soon offer support for ERC 721s, 777s, and 1155s. As well as offer cross-chain compatibility with our inter-blockchain escrow system.
5. User Support — Likewise, Supreme Finance’s main objective is to allow new users, crypto-mugglers and non-crypto approaches, to easily access all decentralized finance services and products, as well as be able to trade, invest, and participate in the crypto ecosystem. Our platform will focus on providing 24/7 global language system through our platform, Telegram, and social media.